Digital Editing Services
- Digital Editing Services using the Edius suite.
- High Speed Photo Scanning of your photo collection
- Authoring DVDs (creation of menus and chapters to find individual sections of the video).
- Duplication of CDs and DVDs * Including direct on disc full color printing for a professional look
- Custom made labels and case covers.
- Slides to DVD conversions
- Audio cassettes, 8 Track and LP records to CD
- Photomontages with background music and titles.
- 8mm and 16mm film to DVD
- Hi8, digital 8, VHS-C, Mini DV and S-VHS tapes, mini DVD and PAL/Secam conversions.
Our main objectives
Personalized Service and Customer Satisfaction
Ala Carte Service
- Tape Repairs – $15.00 per tape
- Editing and Authoring rates – $75.00 per hour
* Duplication service is calculated depending on the amount of discs ordered with either of the different packaging options: on disc direct print, in color or black & white; in paper sleeves, thin jewel boxes or Amaray DVD cases. Any of these variables will determine turnaround time and price.
Video tapes come in many shapes and sizes, the most common are VHS T-120 that can hold up to 6 hours of video content recorded in the SLP speed. A smaller form of VHS was invented to be used in cameras, and is called VHS-C, which uses an adaptor case to be playable on VCR machines. Competition for the market made other companies invent their own, like Sony, who came out with 8 mm or Hi8 tapes also meant for camera use. Roughly the size of an audio cassette, 8 mm and Hi8 tapes were sold for many years. Later when digital cameras appeared on the market, an upgraded version was released called Digital 8. Several camera producers got their brains together to produce the Mini DV tapes, half the size of their Sony counterparts that helped to reduce the size of cameras to fit in the palm of a hand and the world of digital tapes became the norm. LR Digital Conversions can convert all of these tapes and other kinds of media, like 8 mm and 16 mm film, slides, pictures and photos. We can load them to DVDs or if customers prefer we can load them in portable Hard Drives or in the popular Flash Drives or Jump drives, also called Thumb drives. Either way, we can accommodate to each individuals need or preference. Duplication of CDs or DVDs is another part of our business. We print in full color on the face of the disc to use the customer’s art work to personalize their discs. All services are performed in house and don’t leave our hands ever, unlike drug stores and mega stores who outsource to a 3rd party. This process is more expensive and it takes weeks to get it back.